Tuesday 16 June 2009

Nine Inch Nails Frontman decides to call it quits

Trent Reznor, the only official member of Nine Inch Nails (NIN), announced on Saturday at Bonnaroo Festival in Tennessee that NIN have played their last show. During the set he said "It just dawned on me that this is our last show ever in the United States." He continued "Don't be sad. I'll kepp going. But I think I'm going to lose my... mind if I keep doing this, and I have to stop."

NIN have been around since 1988, but in a recent interview but Reznor said in a recent interview he would quit playing soon due to his own mental health and to "make Nine Inch Nails a precious thing."

Outside of the US, NIN will be playing at T in the Park between July 10 - 12.

Damon Fowler
Comfort in Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment