Monday 6 April 2009

Guitarist leaves Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Guitarist, Morgan Quaintance, has left 'Does It Offend You, Yeah?' as he looks to have more creative control with his other band, 'Plugs.'

Quaintance has said "It just came to a natural end really" in response to his departure.
"Plugs is my band and Does It Offend You Yeah? was never really my sort of band aesthetically. I didn't really have much choice, I just sort of had to go along with a lot of the stuff that was happening, whereas in it's like we write the music, we produce it, we do the artwork, we've directed our own video - it just like feels like a creative outlet for me."

'Does it Offend You, Yeah?' are currently working on their follow up to 2008's 'You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into'
in their home of Reading.

Damon Fowler
Comfort in Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment